The uni-body shell of the car is clad with body panels: Here we list anything ouside the car that comes in contact directly with the air, except glass, winsows and windshields.
- Hood, Grills
- Fenders and wheel well covers
- Trunk lids
- Doors and locking hardware
- Sun Roof Cassettes
- Gas Doors
- Sport Mirrors
- Bumpers and Under-body Covers ( for Engine and Transmission)
- Badges and Trim
Uni-Baody Sections : Often large sections of the chassis are removed and sold.
- Front Clips (Windshield Forward)
- Rear Quarter Panels
- Rear Aprons
Includes all Non-Electrical major assemblies found inside the cab, seating area and storage areas; basicaly everything you can touch from inside the car or cargo areas with the doors closed except the glass.
- Seating / does not include seat position and seat heater switches (Look in Electrical)
- Consoles and Arm Rest Assemblies and Components
- Door Panels
- Interior Door Handles
- Dash Boards
- Head Liners
- Trim Packages
Glass shares the inside and exterior of the vehicle;
- WInd shield (Front & Rear)
- Door Glass
- Window Regulators and other glass related mechaniclal components
NOTE:: Does not include manually operated switches (Look in Electrical)
or Heater / AC Components that have their own category.
(Sunroof, Moon Roof & Ceiling Portals are listed in the "Sunroof" Category.)
(Pedals and Pedal Arrays are listed in Final Drive)
DD-9 Mercedes Benz OEM 210-670-20-80 2106702080 REAR WIND SHIELD GLASS From: W210 E430 1996-2002 BASE 4MATIC
DD-6 Mercedes Benz OEM 126-670-38-80 1266703880 REAR WIND SHIELD GLASS THICKNESS .738 From: W126 300SEL 1986-1991 BASE